Based on 20 years of research and developement the X431 PAD II is the most powerful,
competitively priced diagnostic scan tool in the market.
The Launch X431 PAD II is a highly-portable, drop-tested and waterproof Android-based scan tool tablet with a 10.1" ultra-high resolution IPS touchscreen and an eight-hour battery life.
The Launch X431 PAD II offers the same software as previous Launch Pro-line scan tools – including vast vehicle coverage, powerful special test functions, accurate and ultra-fast live data and graphing, along with module coding capabilities.
Full system diagnosis is through a Class-1 Bluetooth 2.1 connector for optimum wireless connectivity. The Launch X431 PAD II includes camera-based VIN identification through a high-resolution camera that also has still and video capabilities.
A full range of coverage, 50 vehicle makes in total. It can communicate with Engine, ABS, SRS, Immobilizer, Body control and more.
Read ECU information, Read & Erase fault codes, Read live data stream digitally or in waveform Actuation test, ECU coding and it also has many other special functions.
The X431 PAD II has the application advantage of the mobile internet, which could share maintenance and vehicle repair cases from the database of the DBSCar network, which can provide instant maintenance information, create public and private circle community's which are self run and created.
CHECK THIS OUT FOR COVERAGE!
AUSTRALIAN: Ford, Holden
EUROPEAN: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Euro Ford, Fiat, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rover, SAAB, Seat, Mini, Skoda, Smart, Jaguar, Transporter V Class, Volvo, VW.
ASIAN: Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Lia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Proton, Ssangyong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Hybrid.
AMERICAN: Chrysler Ford, GM, Work Horse, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, Saban, GMH Truck, Hummer, Ford F Series Trucks, Lincoln, Mariner Hybrid, Mustang, Montego, Ford Motor Home Range, Taurus.
PROTOCOLS: OBDII, EOBDII, EOBDIICANBUS.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Built to IP65 water proof speci cations, drop-tested, dust-proof design
- Featuring an open Android operating system for a true tablet experience – install third party apps and software!
- Launch next generation software suite: OE-level access to Asian, European and American applications for module coding, resets, relearns & bi-directional capabilities
- Code Search: quickest response for code solutions, auto searches Google with DTC and related info
- Auto-ID all available vehicle systems and modules
- Real-time remote diagnosis: scan and clear codes on customer vehicles from thousands of miles away
- Built-in customer management software and link to LAUNCH online user community
- Built-in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Database
- One-click Wi-Fi updates
- Class-1 Bluetooth 2.1 connector for optimum wireless connectivity
- High resolution camera with still and video capabilities
- 10.1” High resolution IPS capacitive touch screen
- 12,000 mAh lithium ion battery with up to 8 hours on a single charge
- Optional Wi-Fi printer available
- One year software subscription included
- OBD I & proprietary cables and connectors
The new Launch Pro Series are the only scanners in the world that can remotely access a customers vehicles system through the new GOLO WiFi system.
Why the Launch GOLO? The Customer Remote Diagnostics capability, GOLO, allows the technician to remotely analyze customer vehicle data outside the shop from anywhere.
A built-in customer management system and online-user community link extends the utility and efficiency of the Launch X431 PAD II.
For as little as $99 - $150, car owners with GOLOs will not only have access to a WiFi hotspot, mapping, tracking etc but will have RCA (remote client assist) available to them by workshops that have a new Launch Pro Series scan tool.
Instant Notifications Sent for warnings of: Accessive Acceleration/Deceleration, Temperature warning, Prolong Idling, 10V Battery warning, Car Movement, Speed Alert, Headlight Status and Illegal Moving.